Running a successful business
MIC Electronics Limited. is a global leader in the design, development & manufacturing of LED Video Displays, high-end Electronic and Telecommunication equipment and development of Telecom software since 1988. An ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004 certified, it has marked presence in the highly dynamic domains of:
- LED Video, Graphics and Text Displays
- LED Lighting Solutions
- Embedded, System and Telecom software
- Communication and Electronic Products
Today, MIC's flagship products are LED Video Displays (indoor / outdoor / mobile), that have become an integral part of Sports Stadiums, Transportation Hubs, Digital Theatres and Theme Parks, Advertisements and Public Information Displays.
Headquartered at one of the fastest emerging IT cities, Hyderabad (India), it has nation wide presence in the form of a vast network of marketing, sales and service support centres in all metros of India. To meet the demand of its products worldwide, it has offices in Australia,Korea and USA. Now the company is gradually setting up operations in other international markets.
The history of MIC has been glorious since its inception in 1988 at Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. The brain-child of talented professionals, it later shifted its base to Hyderabad, India in 1990. It has grown from strength to strength since then. Starting its operations as a manufacturer of Electronic Display Systems, it steadily ventured into 'Design and Development of Telecom Products' for wire line and wireless communication. It revolutionized the 'Telecom software and IT services' by venturing into this domain in the year 1994.
MIC has also been a pioneer in the development and implementation of a gamut of products and services in LED Displays, Telecom Software & IT services and Communication & Electronic products. It has many 'firsts' to its credit; for instance it is the first company to have the TEC approval for its indigenous telecom equipment 'Digital Loop Carrier'. MIC ventured into exports of its products and services in 1994 and began on-shore software development contracts in 2005. Its achievements are testimony to its expertise, profound market knowledge and zeal to innovate.
- Conformity Certificate (CE) for Outdoor Display Unit & UL certificate for DigiTile-10V
- MNRE approval for Solar LED Lantern
- MIC is selected for "Best Under a Billion" by Forbes Asia as one of 22 Indian companies among 200 Asia Pacific companies.
- RDSO approval for True Colour Passenger Information Display System
- Successfully completed the IPO with issue oversubscribing by 51 times.
- Developed "Emergency Lighting(Railways)" and "Solar Lighting(MNRE)"
- Acquisition of InfoSTEP Inc, USA, to foray into Global IT services
- Export of Mobile Video Display to Systec Retails Solutions Pty Ltd, Durban, South Africa.
- Supply of True-color Outdoor LED Video Display system to Gujarath Council of Science City, Gandhi Nagar.
- LED-Video Display product got place in 'Indian Innovators Forum' - Hall of fame.
- Supply of Digital Loop Carrier Systems to M/s Bharat Electronics Limited, Bangalore and installing & commissioning at MTNL Delhi & Mumbai.
- Received National BEST Award for R&D efforts in Electronic Industry from DSIR ( Department of Scientific and Industrial Research ), Government of India.
- Supply of Integrated IVR System for multiple Customer-Interactive Services to BSNL & MTNL.
- Supply of 'Automated Fault Repair Service (198) - Computer Telephony solution' to MTNL-Delhi for 11 FRS sites.
- Export of Multi-colour LED Display system Alosetar, Kedah, Malaysia.
- First export of multi-colour LED Display System to Jeddah, Soudi Arabia
- Achieved RECOGNITION from Ministry of Science & Technology for in-house R&D unit.
- Supply of Multi-colour, Day & Night display to M/s Larsen & Toubro Limited for installation at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Chennai
- Managing Director of MIC received 'Best Entrepreneur Award' from Honorable Governor of Andhra Pradesh
- Supply of Multi-colour & Multi-lingual LED Displays for On-line Train Information display to South Central Railways
- MIC registered under Companies Act-1956
Standards & Practices
We, at MIC Electronics are committed to designing and manufacturing of LED based products that include Display systems & Lighting solutions by implementing management systems which are transparent, environment friendly, safe and cost effective.
Imbibing best practices and systems incorporating latest technology for processes and products for achieving total customer satisfaction and with a focus on environment and energy conservation.
Continually improving Quality with emphasis on prevention & control of nonconformance and environmental pollution.
Making optimum use of resources to maximize the efficiency.
Ensuring involvement of personnel by regular training and skill enhancement.
Complying with applicable statutory, legal & other requirements with respect to safety and environment issues.